Business Migration to Australia
- Entrepreneur stream: for people who have a funding agreement from a third party for at least AUD200 000 to undertake a complying entrepreneur activity that is proposed to lead to either the commercialisation of a product or service in Australia or the development of a business in Australia. Applicants must be nominated by a state or territory government.
To be eligible for the Entrepreneur visa, you must:
- be under 55-years-old
- have a competent level of English
- have an agreement in place for at least $200,000 to grow your entrepreneurial venture in Australia
- hold at least 30 percent interest in that entrepreneurial venture
- be nominated by a state or territory government.