Skilled Regional (Provisional) Subclass 489 Visa: The visa is a 4-year provisional visa. You and your included family members can only live, work and study in an approved regional area to obtain permanent residence.
- Eligibility You: Have Competent English or higher,
- Pass Skills Assessment in an occupation on the relevant Skilled Occupations List,
- Meet the pass mark of 65 points,
- Lodge an EOI and be invited to apply Be sponsored by a relative living in a Designated Area or nominated by a State or Territory Government,
- Be aged between 18 and 44 inclusive, Meet health and character requirements.
Inquiry via email only: firstname.lastname@example.org Must submit Resume and English Language Test Certificate