Subclass 191 – Permanent Residence (Skilled Regional) visa
- Only Subclasses 491 and 494 visa holders are eligible to apply for this visa,
- Must have held the Subclass 491 or 494 for at least three years and substantially complied with the conditions of the visa and Condition 8579,
- Must have met a minimum threshold taxable income level for at least three years while holding the Subclass 491 or 494 (threshold to be specified by legislative instrument),
- Dependent children included as members of family unit for the Subclass 491 or 494 visas, may be included in Subclass 191 application, even if no longer able to meet the definition of dependency,
- Health PIC 4007 and character PIC apply to all primary applicants and members of family unit, whether applicants or not,
- May apply and be granted inside or outside Australia, but not in immigration clearance,
- VAC – Base application charge: primary applicant $385; additional applicant over 18 years: $195, under 18 years: $100.
- Permanent visa allowing holder to travel to and enter Australia for a period of 5 years from grant date.